Welcome to my homepage! I decided to make a website to keep in touch with the outside world (i.e., friends, students). I graduated from Math department at Rutgers University, New Jersey, USA in 2008 under supervision of the great Doron Zeilberger. Now I am working at Mahidol University, International College in Thailand. If you want to get a feeling about who I am, just read on.
My email address: thotsaporn at gmail dot com
Resume , Research Statement , Teaching Statement
14) Parts and subword patterns in compositions (with Brian Hopkins, Andrew Sills and Hua Wang), Submitting.
13) On Identities Of Ruggles, Horadam, Howard, and Young (with Curtis Cooper, Steven Miller, Peter Moses and Murat Sahin) comes with the Maple program: Cooper , submitted to Conference Proceedings Issue of The Fibonacci Quaterly.
12) Determinants of Rising Powers of Second Order Linear Recurrence Entries by Means of the Desnanot-Jacobi Identity (with Aram Tangboonduangjit) comes with the Maple program: Prodinger , to appear in The Fibonacci Quarterly.
11) Determinants Containing Powers of Generalized Fibonacci Numbers (with Aram Tangboonduangjit) comes with the Maple program: DetFibo , to appear in Journal of Integer Sequences.
10) Rook Endgame Problems in m by n Chess , Published in Advances in Applied Mathematics, Volume 61, Page 19-24 (October 2014).
9) Beyond Zudilin's Conjectured q-analog of Schmidt's problem , Published in Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, Volume 20(9), 2014, Page 1344-1349.
8) A Simple Proof of Schmidt's Conjecture, Published in Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, Volume 20(3), 2014, Page 413-415.
7) Advanced Computer Algebra for Determinants (with Christoph Koutschan), the supplement material involving detail calculation is here, Published in Annals of Combinatorics: Volume 17, Issue3(2013), Page 509-523.
6) Harmonic interpolation based on Radon projections along the sides of regular polygons , Published in DK Computational Mathematics. Technical report no.2011-12, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria, 2011.
5) Toads and Frogs: Further Hopping with Toads and Frogs , Published in Electronic Journal of Combinatorics R14 of Volume 18(1), 2011
4) On the Monochromatic Schur Triples type problem Published in Electronic Journal of Combinatorics R14 of Volume 16(1), 2009
3) A symbolic finite-state approach for automated proving of theorems in combinatorial game theory (with Doron Zeilberger), Published in Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, Volume 15(2), 2009, Page 111-118.
2) How to beat Capablanca , Published in Advanced in Applied Mathematics, Volume 40/2(2008), Page 266-270. With Maple program: Rook
1) Permutation Statistics , Published in Mathematics Magazine, April 2004.
My Personal Math Article (Exclusively Published here):
1) On the Ramsey Multiplicity of Complete Graphs , posted August 2009.
2) Toads and Frogs: Three Results of Combinatorial Game Toads and Frogs , posted November 2009.
1) Evaluating a Determinant , posted June, 2011
CalculusII, Spring 2009
Elementary Statistics, Spring 2009
Number Theory, Fall 2008
Graph Theory, Summer 2008
Numerical Analysis, Math 373 Summer 2007
Thesis , My thesis is mostly a collection of the published papers, but also has some of new works at the end.
Chess, Chess: Rise of the machines, I met John Nash,
My favorite movies, Diary,
Teaching, About me
Last updated: July 06, 2016